I have been back and forth from our home to my mom and dads, living at my parents and working on our home, it has been a hectic 2 and a half months, but it is finally finished, sold and we are completely moved out of it! Now we are homeless, which is stressful with a baby coming in a little over a month, but hopefully we will figure something out quickly!
We do have a life, and often do fun things but not having internet at our other house doesn't help with facebook and the blogging world. I'll do my best to keep you guys updated more to let you know how things are going and what we are doing! Post a comment so I know you are still here!





3 comments:
I'm sorry your life is in such chaos with the little one on the way! That's not fun. I'm glad you sold both houses!! That's a relief. Hang in there.
See ya at the reunion :D I'm trying to come up on Friday and stay through Saturday Evening :D
Do you ever do anything the simple way? :) I'm coming in to town this weekend. Let's get together!
I'm still here, just a little delayed because we were gone on trek. Hope you guys can find a place soon! Can't wait to meet that cute baby!
Post a Comment