Saturday, December 20

Happy Birthday!!!

I am officially 30 years old!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH, Happy Birthday to me!!!!! I love life! I love my family! I love my friends! Today was a good day! My husband and I went out to the city to shop last night and stayed in a hotel with no kids. The bed was awesome, I have never slept on a bed that good at a hotel, so I had a wonderful nights sleep!!!
We got to my mom and dad's to pick up our kids! They each had a gift for me, it was cute, some of the things they picked out....Thanks mom, for all your help with that, and for always making my birthday stand out from Christmas!!!! I loved everything I received, but loved being with my husband and kids the most, and my parents and sisters! Thanks you guys! I love being around family!
And the one thing that I got to do, which was better then I thought...... My daddy taught me how to play chess. I know.... I should have known, growing up in a houseful of boys right??? Nope, never learned so I learned something that I haven't learned in 30 years!!!! I would always tease my dad about how he never taught me how to play because he favored the boys!! (I think it was because I never had a desire to learn) Surprisingly, I liked it. I think I'll be able to play my husband or any of my brothers (or my dad again) and keep up a good fight!!! Yeah DAD!!!!! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to teach me! I had fun, and I know you never favored the boys over me because I was always toooooooo DANG CUTE!!!
Thanks to everyone who thought of me and called or gave me something special for This day!!! Especially Ragan, my house smells great!
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!!!


post signature

3 comments:

Ragan said...

Glad it was a good one and that your house smells so good ;) 30 is sooooo old! :p

Cindy said...

happy birthday Jaimie. hope you and your family have a merry christmas. love, angleseys

The Rook Family said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!!! (almost a week late. LOL)