Thursday, April 16

Hello Everyone

Hey everybody! I wonder if I still have anyone checking my blog, since I have been so horrible at it lately! If there is anyone still out there, I hope to be posting more, now that my husband just bought me a new laptop for our anniversary!!!! Yeah, honey, I love you!!!!!! We have been staying at my mom and dads for a little bit, while our house is under construction. So I have been awfully awfully bored! What do you do all day when you don't have your own house to work on? I fell really lazy, because all I basically do is laundry, browse the internet, hope my house is coming along, more laundry, cook meals, and not much else. I guess that seems like a lot, but I'm used to having so many things to do that I sit around wondering where to begin. I'm bored here, but hopefully it won't be for too long, I think by the end of next week everything will be done on our house except for carpeting and painting. Then we have a few people that want to buy it, if that happens we'll just rent something somewhere, if not we'll probably move back in until the house sells.
Anyway, I'll be posting more because we have had a lot going on in our family, I just haven't been able to post pictures, now I can! I may even post again later today. I think I need a new blog design something new, exciting, and organic!!!!! I'm going to be getting in touch with my friend to have her do a redesign!!!!! Keep watching, I'll keep you more informed now!!!!!




post signature

5 comments:

a said...

Welcome back! I know the bored feeling all too well. I have a laptop too, so if you ever want to chat let me know. Oh and the dog's name is Bo.

Jaime said...

Who would name their dog Bo? What kind of a president did we get?

Darsha said...

Glad to see you back. It is hard to be out of your own house. We have crashed peoples houses for long periods of time. It is hard. It is cool to be with family and all, but it just feels guarded. When we moved here we were in the hotel for over a month, fun right? Wrong. You can never really feel at home unless you are there. How much longer til your house is done?

Jaime said...

Hopefully it will be done in the next 2 weeks!

Ragan said...

Organic, huh? Hmmmmm!