Yeah!!! Congrats on only owning one home!My blog list isn't working for some reason, your name didn't move up when you posted.....
Hey, thanks for coming to my Bachelor party. That was a lot of fun! You are going to be so mad when you get home!!
Which one did you sell? I haven't talked with you in eons!
The one, I'm not living in! Which is the one next to my mom and dad's old house!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah!!! Congrats on only owning one home!
My blog list isn't working for some reason, your name didn't move up when you posted.....
Hey, thanks for coming to my Bachelor party. That was a lot of fun! You are going to be so mad when you get home!!
Which one did you sell? I haven't talked with you in eons!
The one, I'm not living in! Which is the one next to my mom and dad's old house!
Post a Comment