I have set some new goals. I'll share the main one with you. I have made a goal that I WILL NOT go to bed until I have walked a minimum of 10,000 steps a day (which equals out to be 5 miles). At first I thought I wouldn't be able to, but I've done very well. There have been a couple of nights I've been out walking until 10:30 at night, but I've reached my goal for quite a few days in a row now!
So right now.... all I have to say is.... if my hind end isn't smokin' hot by the end of the summer, I'm am going to officially become a couch potatoe!!! hehehehehe






3 comments:
I want a smaller butt, too! But, I think my butt thinks it is pregnant, too! I swear it's getting bigger. I guess I'll have to wait until after this baby comes.
I did the 10,000 steps thing to. It was fun! Good luck!
Wow! I should wear a stepometer thing and see how many miles I walk a day. Too bad we're not close enough to go walking together. How are you doing with WW?
Sounds like a great goal! You should get at least half that chasing all the kiddos around right?! ;)
Post a Comment