It is officially summer vacation!!! Actually my kids have been out since last Thursday, but I didn't really count the weekend because it was a holiday weekend. Yesterday was the first day of summer break and I have to admit.... it went pretty good!!! The morning started off great, and I was able to accomplish more housework then I do when the kids are gone to school (due to the fact that they played with the baby and were outside most of the morning) I could definately handle a summer like this, if it were like that everyday, I will keep my fingers crossed!
So I am going to get myself a summer present, I deserve it right???? Staying home with kids all day every day definately earns me something special right???? Anyone who know me, knows that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE music!!!! So guess what I am finally getting myself..... YEP...
A new Ipod Touch..... I am soooooooo excited!!!! I'll tell you how much I love it later, I think I am leaving right now to go to the city and get it!!!! YIPEE!!!!





2 comments:
I love my ipod touch. They are handy and lots of fun. Try not to let your kids ever play with it though, because they'll start begging you to load games on it just for them. Kalli has her own page of games on my touch, and she's gotten in trouble trying to send other things out when she's played with icons she shouldn't have. But, I'm sure you'll love it!
Lucky.
Post a Comment