Sunday, May 16

Things that make me smile!!!


I have been trying hard to look on the bright side of things.... so here are a few things that make me smile today!!!

My kids.... of course. They are so loving and innocent

my husband (although he is sick this morning, that doesn't make me smile)

I love that Shal tries so hard to please everyone (most of the time) and that she thinks she is old enough to do anything!!!

I love that Geege is learning the violin, and is a natural at anything she does. ( I believe this is from her HUGE lack of fear! .... gotta love that girl)

Dawson always makes me smile with his willingness to help, he is almost my best helper and he can be such a gentlman and awesome big brother.

yep, you guessed, it Briella makes me smile because she is sooooooo LOUD!!! She is a spit-fire and I love it

Addi, what 's not to make me smile about this one.... she is so kind and thoughtful. She will always comes up to me and hugs me and says "mom, I love you" and when I ask her to do something, like (I LOVE THIS) "Addi, can you go get me a diaper?" and she says " Ummmm, ya, sure!" Really fast!!! It is so cute! (and it's a diaper for the baby... not me!!! ha ha :)

And I smile everytime we turn on the song "Walk the line" by Johnny Cash and Taliya starts shaking her head and waving her hands (she's dancing) it is so fun!

I love to laugh, I love to Smile. Last night while driving back home from a violin recital, we passed a few little houses along the way that were out in a field and somehow they seemed to have this "serene glow" around them. It seems so peaceful, fun, and inviting! I'm sure you would have to see this to understand what I mean, but it definately made my heart smile to feel that feeling!!!!

And all of you..... who may or may not be following my blog!!!! You make me smile, however those who are following me, make me smile more!!! he he he Have a good day, and try to be thankful for the little things that make you smile everyday!!!!!



post signature

2 comments:

Tonia Z said...

So so glad I found your blog! Such cute kids you have :)

Ragan said...

Glad you clarified the diaper part ;)

Making a list is a good idea, maybe I should copy you.