Thursday, May 6

I'm BAAAACK!!!!!!!

I am just about convinced that I need to pick up blogging again...... just about. At this point I'm not even sure why I would other then for my own record and journaling, because I'm sure from my lack of dedication and being so sporadic at it, no one is possibly following me right????
So, I have had a lot on my mind lately. Things ranging from organization, to scrubbing the shower, to getting a tan (I can't possibly go out in public this summer without one) :) to really wanting a pedicure (I've never had one... professionally, unless you consider me a professional), to what road trips I'm going to take this summer! Lot's on my mind.
I can use the excuse that I am a mother of 6 little bugars, but really that is no excuse for my lack of blogging, I can make time for whatever I need right, it's just a matter of making it!!! So i will try a little more, because I actually want to start another blog, but before I do that, I figured I needed to see if I could update this one daily or atleast every other day for a while before I go forward with that!!!
We got some new family pictures. We didn't get a ton of shots, due to bad timing, bad weather, bad children, etc. but we got a few good shots. This is the part that might make you mad, I don't know how to post them. My best friend took them, and sent me the web images, but for some reason I can't upload them. So I am going to leave that up to someone..... whom I will not mention. So if they don't show up magically in the next few days..... get mad at her, not me!!!! he he he

post signature

No comments: