Well I guess the 1% over ruled the 99%. Go figure huh! So we still have to sell 2 houses and get a house in Salt Lake somewhere in the meantime. How exciting for us.
Forgive me if I don't blog much for the next little while, my energy is being exhausted elsewhere, and my attitude at this point leaves a lot to be desired so unless something really exciting happens just plan on not viewing my blog for a good week or so!
I hope to get back to it and make it a little more fun than it has been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out :( I wish people wouldn't give you so much hope when they really aren't 99% sure. (How can 1% outrule 99%???) I hope you get a real offer soon.
Love ya!
Post a Comment