Monday, March 3

BORING!!

Sorry my blog has been so boring lately. I don't have much to blog right now, since I am packing and trying to finish and sell my house. However, someone came by today that wants our house as-is. Which means all they want me to do it move out. He is going to call tonight to let us know for sure, but he already said he was 99% sure, so the extra 1% needed the day to think about it. That's a pretty good percentage, so we'll keep our fingers crossed. I went to school with him, so I would be way excited if someone I know gets the home, because it is a really nice yard, and the house will be great once it is finished!
Hopefully some more exciting things will happen in the next few days, if we get our house sold as-is, that means that I have hardly anything left to do except the finishing touches on packing and cleaning. YEAH!!! And I'm mostly done except for getting our stuff out of the house. So I could relax a little!!!

No comments: