I've been really busy working on the house, but have quite a few people that are interested, oh and in the mean time our other house fell through, so not only do I have one house to finish and sell, I have another to sell! Wow, things are really falling into place now aren't they. So Dave leaves Monday for his new job without us! Hopefully things will turn up real soon.
I don't have much time to check the computer much but my cousin tagged me so I thought I'd put it up, for anyone to put on their blog if they want to!
I did a similar one by email a while back but never posted it, so I posted this one!
Place an X by all the things you've done from the ones you have not, and send it to your friends (including me). This is for your entire life!
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( X ) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
(x ) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
( x) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington , DC
( x ) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers not really, but I've played federal agent with my kids, Dave and I tied them up and stuck them in a room and let them try to get away!
(x) Recently colored with crayons?
(X ) Sang Karaoke
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(x) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles (x) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors Nope, but I've definately been skinny dipping indoors :):):)
(x) Gone to the movies
1. Any nickname? idgetmagoo
2. Mother's name? Linda
3. Favorite drink? lime ricky
4. Tattoo?? No, and Cory you better not!!!!!!
5. Body Piercings: Ears
6. How much do you love your job? Being a mother? Depends on the day!
8. Favorite vacation spot? Vacation? ummm I'll let you know, when I actually have one
9. Ever been to Africa ??? No
10 Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Definately, life wouldn't be the same without a cookie dinner!!!11. Ever been on TV?? NO
12. Ever steal any traffic sign?? maybe
13. Ever been in a car accident?? Yes, and they say I'm lucky to be alive! Came out without a scratch
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle??? 4
15. Favorite salad dressing?? Thousand Island
16. Favorite pie? Coconut Cream
17. Favorite number? 7
18. Favorite movie?? The Ultimate Gift 19. Favorite holiday?? CHRISTMAS
20. Favorite dessert? Anything with chocolate or coconut
21. Favorite food?? Right now? Anything, I'm starving
22. Favorite day of the week? Every day is a great day, right?
23. Favorite brand of body wash?? Coconut soap!
25. Favorite smell? Cinnamon Rolls
26. What do you do to relax?? listen to music, relaxing music! or lay down!
28. How do you see yourself in 10 years?? Old and lumpy with lots of kids!!! But definately happy!!
29. Furthest place you will send this message? Who knows!
30. Who will respond to this the fastest?? We'll see!
31. Who is your best friend? Besides family and my husband...........Ragan!
Wednesday, March 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I was laughing while I was reading that because I remember doing several of those things with you...but we won't say which ones! ;) Sorry to hear about your houses! Wish I was closer, it's no fun being alone (with lots of kids) while your husband is away working. Glad you checked in anyway.
Post a Comment