Sorry Julie, I'm running a little behind and just saw your tag on your blog, you tagged me!!! Thank you! Sorry Ragan I have to take away the credit from you, but I did read it on your website first. I like being tagged!! TAG ME!!!!!!! Yippeee.
That's okay. Don't feel bad. I probably should have notified you on your blog, or by email. No worries. I am glad you like to be tagged, because I'm sure I'll do it again.
2 comments:
That's okay. Don't feel bad. I probably should have notified you on your blog, or by email. No worries. I am glad you like to be tagged, because I'm sure I'll do it again.
You just need to read my blog more often ;) this is the third time I've been tagged now and I always leave it open for whoever wants to play.
Post a Comment