Monday, February 11

If my husband could scream, I'm sure he's going to!!!

So today my husband went to work with our kitchen pretty much in one piece. If that makes sense. The walls were there, the cabinets were hanging, the oven was in place, etc. etc. etc.
Well little does he know, he has a surprise awaiting him at home. The walls are gone, the oven is now in the dumpster, and the cabinets that were once on the wall are now on our living room floor. WOW what do you think he is going to say????
Leave me a comment and let me know what you or your husband would do in a situation like this, and if I'm still alive tomorrow morning I'll let you know what happened here!!!! Wish me luck, he'll be home any minute!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH, I'll send pictures later!

3 comments:

a said...

lol. You are crazy. lol.

Ragan said...

I know why you can't catch up on your NUTS...because you ARE NUTS!!!

Anonymous said...

i hate to say it - but i think id kill you. whats wrong with doing one thing at a time? do the cupboards, then the wall, then the stove...
my wife is the same tho...she decided to re do the upstairs bathroom before the downstairs one is done. maybe its a female multi tasking thing.