O.k. so I have seen tags before on blogs but I haven't participated or been invited to do one, but my fried Ragan had one on her blog so I could choose to do it or not.
I am going to..
This is a book tag and these are the rules;
1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the next three sentences
5. Tag 5 people
O.k so since I'm packing, most of my books are in boxes, but there are a few laying around, this is the closest one.
"You can never get enough of what you don't need" Mary Ellen Edmunds (I like her)
Pg. 123 5th line... (the sentences are long and make what I would put on here make no sense, so I went with the 5th line instead)
.....Just as we exercise great care about what we take into our bodies through our mouths, we should exert a similar vigilance about what we take into our minds through our eyes and ears. ("Windows of Light and Truth," Ensign, November 1995, 76-77)
If we are striving for peace, joy and contentment, but are spending time with violence, immorality, materialism, and all else that is so prevalent in the various forms of media, what effect might that have on our families?
That's really only two sentences, but they were long so I ended there. Very true isn't it?
So anyone reading my blog, NOW YOU'RE tagged!!
Thursday, February 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment