Today is my mom's birthday, for her sake I won't tell you how old she is..... but it's been a good 55 years hasn't it mom? I have always thought that holidays of any sort were great, it gives us a chance to think about so many things, Christ, Love, Leprechauns, freedom, frankenstein, mashed potatoes and gravy and all the good stuff. So of course on someone's birthday you think of them. I love my mother and all she has done for me. I love that she loves everyone no matter what and she just wants what is best for everyone she loves, and I'm thankful for all the things that she has taught me in my life and the things she continually teaches me! So when I saw this saying it made me think of my mother!!!
"Mother, You share an ocean of love that knows no end, You're more than a mother, You are my best friend!"
Happy Birthday Mom!!!! I love you!!!
Sunday, February 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Ahh! Tell your mom Happy Birthday from me.
What happened to your music?
Happy Birthday, L!
To be honest, I'm glad your music is gone. It was driving me crazy! :)
Still love ya, though!
I took my music off because I couldn't figure out how to get it not to play the same song every time I logged on, if it would shuffle it wouldn't have been bad, I'll put more on later!!
Sorry Julie, you'll just have to push pause
HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!
When you get the code for the music player to paste in your blog there is a "Random/Shuffle" option just above where you choose the color. I LOVE my music! But I guess Julie can pause it too :p
I would like to clarify that I don't mind music on blogs, but when it is the same song, it becomes a little grating on the nerves. So, the random shuffle would work beautifully.
Sorry to be so opinionated. :)
Post a Comment