Tuesday, February 19

A career at age 3!

Here is my daughter, contemplating her life and what to do with it. She thought about it for a whole 3 days. This picture was taken 4 days ago.

Yesterday she made her career decision, without consulting me first. She is going to be a Cosmotologist. I know, big word for a 3 year old, but she already knows how to cut hair. She had to have learned it from her older sister who made the same career decision at the age of three also. It actually ended up looking pretty cute, but it was hard to cover up the pieces that are almost to the scalp. But we did o.k. my mom cut it and I styled it. It is really short in the back, kind of spikey. Cute, but not how I would have cut it if I would have had a say in it.

1 comment:

Ragan said...

Oh my gosh! That's one thing that I haven't had to deal with (knock on wood!). At least she is still cute!

I was reading your fun facts, and, no wonder my kids' hermit crabs won't die!