I haven't posted in a while. Life has been a little hectic.
SO IT'S OFFICIAL......We're moving. CRAZY. My husband got a new job. He starts on the 17th of March (Hooray ST. Patrick's day). This is an awesome company with 140 locations world wide. And he gets to head up the right of way department, they are just starting up their right of way department there so it's a great place to start. [So Congratulations honey!!!! Good Luck and I'm glad you're going to be able to follow your dreams even with a wife and 5 kids.]
Are you guys all wondering where? Yes, it is still in Utah but it is out on the Wasatch Front. Unfortunately for me (or Dave)the other day I fell in love with an area that is really expensive. But we are still looking!
We are pretty excited about it. The kids can hardly wait they want to be out there tomorrow. But we still have a house to close here and another one to sell and still try to get one out there......AAAAAAHHHHHHH This is a little overwhelming, and if we didn't feel so great about it, I would just say stay here since we have no kitchen right now, and I don't think anyone wants a house without a kitchen. I guess I should have thought twice about knocking out some walls. So we are working our little tails off to get things finished up on this house so we can sell it.
Wish us Luck!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Thursday, February 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Awesome!!! Congrats and Good Luck!
I was wondering what you've been up to. Congratulations Dave! You better hurry up and get that kitchen put back together.
Congratulations! Where on the Wasatch Front? I might actually be able to see you more often since I won't have to fight with my mom's attention to see you. If he starts on the 17th, do you intend to be moved by then? Good luck with all the packing. That's the worst part of moving.
Post a Comment