All in all I have to say that my kids did fairly well, well to me, may be chaos to someone else, but it went o.k. One lady went to the same place as us to eat, and then we ended up seeing her at target a little bit after we ate, and she just had to ask how old our kids were and if they were all ours, she said they were very well behaved (yes, my mouth dropped) and I said they have their moments! She said so do her kids but we have to remember that they are in training. And that is sooooooooooo true, but I'm not thoroughly convinced that I am a good trainer. I need a little work.
Anyway it was fun and good for our family to spend "Fun" time together, but I do have to say, Dave and I are ready for a vacation after our vacation! If that makes sense!
Nothing is better than family! So all of my family out there, I want you to know how much I love you all and how fun it is for me to be around you!!!
Oh, and check out, our getto hotel room. The ceiling was going to fall in on us. It was cheap, isn't it great! Oh, and if you are wondering why my sons face is sooo swollen on the right side. It's a bee sting. He's allergic, so much so ,that this is two days after the fact!






6 comments:
: ) You definitely need a vacation after that vacation! I am so excited you got a compliment on the kids behaviour. That always rocks, doesn't it : ). I can't even imagine doing 4 girls hair. You are a super hero! Hope your week is happy!
Uhummm! Nothing is better than family??? What about a best friend? I think that comes pretty close! :p
Looks like fun, and it's better than we did for a family vacation this summer. I LOVE Hogle Zoo!
You're right, but since you are such a best friend, I consider you family!!! Any way in the whole scheme of things we are sisters after all!!!
Family vacations are always so much fun. Even if they are short and sweet! Those are my favorite kind!
Hotels are always an adventure!!!
Everyone looks like they had a fun time!
Next time we will totally love to go to the zoo with you guys! I have taken Aiden to the zoo once, but he was 2 months old and needless to say didn't really get it. It is about time to try again!Looks like you guys had fun!
I tagged you on my list of sevens jamie! So go get busy : )! If you want to! Hope your week is still going smashing! I am so glad we don't start school until Tuesday!
Post a Comment