Sorry it took me so long!!!
7 THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Become a millionaire
2. fly to a different country with my children
3. Help as many people as I can in ways someone else might not be able to.
4. Kiss my husband by candle light at a restraunt in Rome!
5. Swim with a dolphin
6. Start my own business
7. Oh, and last but not least.... Learn to bail hay!
7 THINGS I CAN DO
1. Laugh
2. crochet
3. A back flip, yes I can still do this, but unfortunately I don't always land on my feet.
4. Talk for hours
5. tickle my kids
6. Buy things online.... I know how to do this too well.
7. Make a mean coconut cream pie, hmmm hmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm
7 THINGS I CANNOT DO.
1. keep my house clean
2. Eat beets.
3. Chemistry (although I've never tried)
4. twist my leg up and behind my head
5. fly
6. hate
7. the splits
7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX
1. Smile
2. Skin color
3. Humurous
4. Hard working
5. Determined
6. Being grateful
7. Eyes that twinkle, I like that one Rebeckah
7 THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
1. Dont give me that crap (yes, I say it all the time to my kids, and yes, they have picked up on it too, what kind of a mother am I?)
2.Thank you.
3. I love you
4. You're funny
5. I was thinking today would work (mostly I say this to my husband when he doesn't do something I ask him in the time frame I was thinking. We instantly start laughing)
6. Don't bite!
7. Explain to me how whining is going to make dinner magically appear!!!
7 CELEBRITY ADMIRATIONS
1.Jeniffer Aniston, because I read an article one time, talking about pre-nups and she said, "Why would I want to get married and plan to get divorced!"
2. Julianne Hough, She's a great dancer, and has good morals!
3. Keifer Sutherland, I'm totally in love with him after watching all the seasons of 24, and we share the same day of birth!
4. Vincent Dinoffrio, he's great, funny, a good actor, LOVE HIM!!
5. Tom and Katie Cruise, I know, it seems like most people don't agree these, days but I think they are genuinely nice good people!
6. Maksim Chmerkovskiy (he's a celebrity to me) He's hot and sexy!!! Don't tell my husband though, or he won't let me watch dancing with the stars again!
7. Any of the celebrity women who don't believe in posing for playboy!
7 FAVORITE FOODS
How do you choose just seven...
1.Coconut
2. My homemade blueberry granola
3. Chicken Alfredo, Made by my mother
4. ohh, ohh, How could I forget, mmmmmmm the jalapeno cheddar melt at wendy's mmmmmm, it's to die for!!!! It is hot and steamy yum yum yum!
5. Hot fudge Sunday
6. Chicken Quesadilla's (From Stockman's) a local restraunt!
7. MMMMMMMMM, my favorite, Peanut butter fingers!!!
7 PEOPLE WHO NEED TO DO THIS
1. Ragan.
2. Amy.
3. Michelle
4. Jen Rook
5. Julie
6. Jana Monsen
7. Any one else who is reading my blog, but link us back to you!!!





6 comments:
I did it. That was pretty fun and made me think.
I love that you want to learn to bail hay : )! It is a special skill let me assure you! My Dad used to take us to my Uncle Ray's farm for vacation in the summer and we would bail hay and shovel manure like nobody's business : )!
I also love that you can make a cocconut cream pie. That sounds scrumptious. I would like to eat one right now for breakfast!
I think that is a nice thing that Jennifer Anniston said too! It makes me like her.
I hope you don't have to say, "Don't bite" too much today : )!
ok so I totally had the wrong address and then I look into your profile and found this one.... I was wondering why you always commented on mine but you never updated yours. But I figured it out! Anyways I love you blog it is so stinkin cute and I think Briella looks just like you! Talk to you soon. Love ya
Jana
Ummmmmmmm. Do I need to put you and Regan on blogging schedules? A MINIMUM of once a week is required : ). Get to it, sista : )!
I did it! How's that business going? (c:
Okay, so I'm a little slow getting to this! I did skim over it briefly right after you posted it but didn't get to the part about ME needing to do it....
I'll try to get to it today.
Bail hay, huh? Where do you come up with this stuff?
Post a Comment