Friday, September 12

ADORABLE


Can I just say my baby is adorable!!! Shally is in 3rd grade,Geege is in 2nd, and Dawson is in 1st and Briella goes to headstart monday through thursday. So this is who I get to spend my days with. It is so fun and quiet. Addi plays so well by herself, but a million times through out the day will come to me and kiss me, wherever she can reach, my hand, my arm, my thigh, my forehead, my cheek, my eye, she loves to give me kisses and tell me how much she loves me. I have thoroughly enjoyed being with her. I wish I had time with each of my kids like this! I am going to make more of an effort to have one on one time with my children, even if they don't like their mom anymore! I do love being a mother!!!!!!

post signature

7 comments:

Julie said...

That is sweet. Kalli will kiss me randomly like that, and it is such a nice reward. You are a great mom!

Ragan said...

I am so completely enjoying having just Camden all day too! I think I'll blog about it soon ;) Addi is adorable!

Cindy said...

what a cutie. it's not to have one on one with your kids. I can't wait til my mom comes home from california, so maybe I can spend some individual time with my kids.

Cindy said...

Its so nice having one child at home to enjoy. I can't wait til my mom gets home from cali. so I might be able to have some time indivual with my kids.

Anonymous said...

So sweet : )! I just read that Ragan is moving back with you. I am happy for you. Best friends make life so much better. I couldn't get by without mine! She is simply the best : )! I am glad you posted.

The Rook Family said...

YES She is adorable! I've always thought Addi was a very pretty child though. I love being home alone with just Kenyon, too.

twinbratz said...

she is cute i miss her so much