Thursday, September 18

I BOUGHT A BUS!!!!

We finally broke down and bought a new car. I have always said I would never own an economy van,but I knew that I needed something a little bigger, because we are (hopefully) not done having children plus I like to be able to take my little sisters with me wherever we go if I can. (it's harder since they live an hour away now) So after my van started falling apart, literally, Dave and I decided that it was time. I hated the idea of a monthly payment. My van has 150,000 miles on it, and I was really going to try to get it to 200,000 first, but everything was breaking on it and it was just a big pile of poop!!!
So we did it, and guess what? It seats 12, that's what sold me on it, it has a bench seat in the front and 3 following that one, all leather interior (which is a must with children, atleast mine) a DVD player, and the seats are soooooooo comfortable. I'm so excited about it.
I'm going to find as many friends as I can to go with me to the General Relief Society meeting next weekend,and we're all going to ride in MY BUS!!! YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!



post signature

4 comments:

Julie said...

I really like the color of your 'bus'! Much better than the standard yellow.
Hope it doesn't kill you when you fill up the gas tank. ;)

a said...

Awesome!!!

The Rook Family said...

Wohoo! Sweet Ride! I love it and I'm jealous. I need a big ride like that. I'll be sure and wave at all the big busses I see like that just in case one of them is you. LOL

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow : )! That is a bus! You need to start having more kids ASAP so you can fill it up. 6 more to go until you reach van capacity, right? : )