Tuesday, September 30

Diaper Cake and best friends!!!


I made a diaper cake, which Briella's response when I told her was "EWWWW"
I love making these! They are so fun and I have a sense of satisfaction when I'm done, because they turn out so cute!!! My sister in law is on her 4th boy, due in November. So since her youngest is almost 6 they decided to give her a baby shower. Which I was happy for, because I only do the diaper cakes for CLOSE friends and family because they are just expensive! Anyway everyone loved it and they used it as the center piece at her baby shower. Did I mention I love making these?? LOVE IT!!!
OH, and I don't think I have mentioned that my best friend moved back home!! If anyway looks at my blogger buddies you might already know, but if not then I'm telling you. I am really excited to have her home, even though she isn't quite sure she is happy to be here. I can't say I blame her!! I've been ready for a change for quite some time, it's just not meant to be right now, and I have to admit having her back may make it a lot more bearable!! Her husband is liking his job so far, atleast that's what my husband thinks..... hopefully he will love it so they will stay here indefinately! Even if you're not that excited to be here....
WELCOME HOME RAGAN!!!!!!


post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I loved the camo one you did for my shower!

a said...

cool, I can't wait to get one. hopefully it won't be too much longer. (c:

The Monsen's said...

You are amazing I love this cake I honestly thought it was from a magazine I am so amazed and proud of you for making it! thumbs up for jamie!!

The Monsen's said...

You are amazing. I have to be honest thought I thought that the cake was from a magazine. I am so impressed I love it! Thumbs up for Jamie!!