$125.00 oops. luckily Dave got payed yesterday. So I get in thinking it obviously topped it off right???? nope it was still just under the F. So now I got thinking o.k. if I have 470 miles to empty and I need my gas to last me for 30 days that means I can only drive about 16 miles a day, which is very doable when most days I don't even go anywhere, but I was headed up to Tabby, that's why I filled it up. So that means I can't go anywhere for approximately 6.875 days. So someone may need to come and pick me up!!!
p>





3 comments:
I would come pick you up but it would cost more for gas. oh well, it's the thought that counts right?
(c:
yea get used to that. All of our cars are gas guzzlers. That's what you get when you have a big family. :)
So funny. And a little scary. I don't want gas to get expensive again!
Post a Comment