Rugby Movie "Forever Strong"
I just recieved this email from Desert Book, and I thought I'd post it on here since I'd not heard about the movie as of yet. It must be pretty important if Deseret book is sending letters like this one. I would love to see better movies in the theaters, the ones that you can take your family to and not cringe at words that were said, or a scene that you hoped was not in this film. So here's the letter if you're interested:
-----------------------------------
Dear Deseret Book Customer,
Two weeks ago we made you aware of the upcoming film "Forever Strong," about a former LDS seminary teacher turned sports coach who has helped shape the lives of hundreds of young men. If you missed the email please click on this link to read it.
There was an overwhelming response from our customers regarding this film and we thought you would want an update on the film's progress. The national press is rallying around this inspiring movie with possible interviews Wednesday or Thursday morning on "Fox and Friends", Thursday on CNN's "The Glenn Beck Show" and possibly Fox New's "Hannity and Colmes" Friday night.
The film opens nationwide in select theaters this Friday! If inspiring movies matter to you, help send a message to Hollywood that you want to see more of them by taking your friends and family to the theater on opening weekend. If the movie doesn't do well on opening weekend the theater will drop it and you may miss your chance! Also, help spread the word by forwarding this email to your friends and associates.
To get tickets online, visit:fandango.commovietickets.commoviefone.com
If tickets online are not available yet, please check back during the week as some online ticket companies (listed above) are still adding "Forever Strong" to their line-up, Please see the following list below to find a theater near your ward. Visit RugbyMovie.com to watch the trailer.





No comments:
Post a Comment