I'll let you know if I decide to try again!
Monday, April 27
Sex.....baby!
Yes, that is how you get a baby, but that is not what the title means. Some are wondering what the sex of the baby is. Unfortunately this baby is adamant about us not knowing! 3 times we have tried and have had no luck. So I think i may just let it go, and wait and see when it comes out. I am completely expecting a girl because my percentages point that way, but everyone is really wanting a boy, since my other little man really wants a brother! But we'll take what we get!
I'll let you know if I decide to try again!
I'll let you know if I decide to try again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Surprises are always good!
I feel like the worst friend in the world cause I really haven't looked at your blog for month. YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! Congrats! I honestly had no clue, when are you due? I am so happy for you.
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats when are you due?
Yay! I love a good surprise! I'm usually good at knowing the sex of babies before they are born, but I'm not getting a vibe on you yet. When I do I'll let you know. MISS YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment