I have two weeks left until my due date....... but you never know when it will decide to join us in this crazy world! I'm sure it will be the month of september sometime right? And YES, I used the word "IT" because obviously I am going to give birth to a comedian, after 5 attempts at trying to see what the little thing is, we still don't know (this little thing just thinks it is hilarious!). I guess I'll find out in about two weeks! I'll let you know as soon as we know the news!
Sunday, August 23
No longer homeless
So, we are no longer homeless! I can't say that the location of the home is my preference, but we have a home so I cannot complain! I think the reason I am not completely thrilled about the location is because I have been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Adamant about not living in this place (for those of you who know me, you know where, but for the sake of the blogging world I'm leaving the location out!!!), it has been hard to have to eat my words, and kind of a big shot of humility! I left the decision completely up to my husband, because I felt like I was not in a great place to try to make a decision I'm miserable at the end of my pregnancy, emotional and I could care less where I lived as long as I had a home at this point! So I have a home, so no more complaints from this point on!
I have two weeks left until my due date....... but you never know when it will decide to join us in this crazy world! I'm sure it will be the month of september sometime right? And YES, I used the word "IT" because obviously I am going to give birth to a comedian, after 5 attempts at trying to see what the little thing is, we still don't know (this little thing just thinks it is hilarious!). I guess I'll find out in about two weeks! I'll let you know as soon as we know the news!
I have two weeks left until my due date....... but you never know when it will decide to join us in this crazy world! I'm sure it will be the month of september sometime right? And YES, I used the word "IT" because obviously I am going to give birth to a comedian, after 5 attempts at trying to see what the little thing is, we still don't know (this little thing just thinks it is hilarious!). I guess I'll find out in about two weeks! I'll let you know as soon as we know the news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey we wanna see pics of the house, and my guess for your baby is a boy!
I'll post some pictures in a bit, you're the only one who says boy! Everyone else says the baby is so modest it has to be a girl! Of course we are hoping for a brother for Dawson, but we take what we get right?
Post a Comment