
Thursday, September 3
She's Here!!!
This is Ragan (Jaime's best friend). I'm hijacking her blog to post a picture of their new little one. For anybody who doesn't already know "she" (as of yesterday afternoon they still didn't have a name picked out for her) was born Tuesday night at 9:50. She weighed 6 lbs 11oz and somehow I missed her length. Jaime will have to fill you in on that. Isn't she beautiful?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
SHe is so cute and I thinks she looks like a JanaBrant to me!! Hee Hee Brant felt bad that we didn't make it in that night, but he wants to see her! (I would have called her by name....but) Have you named her yet?
Congratulations on your new baby Jamie : ) She look so sweet! I am glad you live near Regan and she could take some lovely pictures for you! Can't wait to see the newborn ones!
Congratulations. So, so sweet.
Post a Comment