Wednesday, September 9

So, as you can see, I had our baby a week ago yesterday! I feel like I have so much to do to catch up, I was hoping to have a little more time to get ready before she came, but I didn't get it. She was measuring 4 weeks small so they decided they needed to get her out! But she was fine 6 lbs 11 oz and 19 inches long! And we did name her! It only took us one day after leaving the hospital to figure it out, so that's not too bad! So are you ready for it! (It's sad, whenever people find out that we are having a baby, the only thing they can wait for..... is for the baby to come so they can see what name we come up with! So here it is: TALIYA!!! (TA-LEE-YA) I had a hard time with it the first couple days, but am loving it now, Dave loved it! That's how it was with our last child too! But it's growing on me and I think it fits!!!!

Ragan came by yesterday and did newborn pictures for me! I am really anxious to see some! Maybe she'll post some on my blog for me again!!!!! (hint)

So life is good! I feel great, other then I am still in a bit of pain, this sixth one is kicking my pants pain-wise, but emotionally I am good! I'll keep you posted more......HOPEFULLY!post signature

2 comments:

a said...

So exciting,congrats! I can't wait to see the pics!

Brooke said...

She is SO cute Jaime. Congratulations!