So last night my aunt called me to congratulate me on having another baby! I had a lot of fun talking to her, it makes me realize how much I miss some of my family and how I need to stay in touch better, but get this, she found out I had my baby from my blog! Does that make me a horrible person? I was so bad with this baby, when I got pregnant I figured people would figure it out when they saw my tummy growing ever so big, and then I thought they would figure out that I had another child when they saw another one in my arms right? But now I am feeling a little guilty because I honestly did not call one person to tell them I had my baby. My mom texted most of her contacts the night I had her saying "it's a girl" but other than that I just thought mom and dad would take care of it! So I still don't know if everyone knows. I'm not even sure my dad called his parents to tell them, sorry, grandpa and grandma! Hopefully they know by now. Anyway, so if you are one of my close family members who did not get a call telling you I had a baby, I'm sorry, but don't feel bad, because in this case no one got special treatment from me! I just didn't call anyone, so you can't feel left out! Blame it on the person you found out from because they should have told you sooner!!!! LOL!!!






3 comments:
Don't feel bad aunt. We found out from Ragan's post of the hospital photo. ;) Love you Jaims! We found out about Jacob's twins on facebook, so it seems to be a trend.
Sorry guys, I was just really lazy on this baby! I'll do better next time!!!! HA HA I'm not sure there will be a next time!
Yes, you are SUCH a horrible person! Just kidding -- I knew, and that's all that mattered ;)
Post a Comment