Tuesday, January 12

AMAZING!!!

Being a mom, is a hard job.... isn't it? I have always loved it, since the day I became a mother. I was thinking the other day of all the comments I have gotten from people who think that I am crazy for having this many children (and I still can't say I'm finished!!!) and believe me..... a lot of them are not nice comments. But I have gotten used to it and I try to remember the people who are proud of me and give me great compliments (thanks...) Anyway what I was thinking about was that during the pregnancy I was thinking how can I do this? "My sixth child...... this is going to be wierd having another one", but I realized the other day that I can't imagine life without her already! She is soooooooo much a part of our family in such a short period of time! I am so blessed with the children that I have!!! And I can't imagine life without any of them! There is not one of them that I would send back!!!! I am blessed to have such a cute family! Life would not be the same without my kids!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

post signatureLife has changed in a good way, and will never be the same, but we can't say anything but "we're sure glad she came!!!" Here's to being a mother of 6!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!

6 comments:

a said...

I feel the same way about Bo and Brynn. People always say crazy things to me too and I only have four. Especially, when we are all out and Jacob's in his wheelchair, I'm pushing the double stroller and Bray and Brax and close behind. We are a sight! Anyways, I'm always so glad I picked to carry two, even though it would have been easier to do just one. I could never live with out one or the other. I'm glad I knew our family wasn't and did everything I could to get them here safe and sound. I love all my kids too and can't imagine life without them.

Julie said...

I don't know why people feel it is necessary to comment on matters that have nothing to do with them. I remember, before I had Kalli, a lady must have assumed we couldn't get pregnant and offered to give me some literature about getting help. Little did she know, we just weren't ready to start our family. I'm a fertile myrtle, and definitely don't need help.
Your kids are lucky to have you and Dave as parents. It is important to bring a lot of children into families with good examples. Keep up the hard work!

Ragan said...

You are crazy! In a good way ;)

That picture is adorable!

Unknown said...

They are all adorable kids! I'm so glad we got to see you guys over Christmas! I hope her dear little head is doing better!

Brooke said...

Oh Jaime, she is SO cute. I love her little headband.

Anonymous said...

Your children are precious : ) I am glad you love being a Mommy so much! Congratulations on your new baby : )