The next fun thing that we did, was..... I got a wild hair and decided that it would be fun to take our kids on the polar express. There is a city not far from us that turns their train into the polar express for Christmas. So I called up my best friend to see if she and her family wanted to go with us. So off we went!!!!
I can't say it was the brightest idea..... it was crazy with all the kids, but they all had a blast! We got a cookie and hot chocolate and went to the North Pole and saw Santa!
Then we came back from the North Pole!
The kids really did have a fun time! I am completely convinced that it was not worth what we had to pay to do it!!! But it is a fun memory, unfortunately half my pictures didn't turn out for some reason! But I had a great time being able to go with my family and my best friend and her family (and no we didn't even get a picture with all of us together) it will be a fun thing to remember, but chances are,,,,,,,, it will probably not happen again, in our lifetime!!! But you never know!!!





3 comments:
It's about time you show back up here! Taliya's little headband in her Halloween pics would work great for pictures in a pot.
Looks like you had a fun trip. Thanks for the updates and for sharing your photos. I was starting to wonder what your children looked like now, since I haven't seen them in forever!
Oh, and thanks for the kind words you sent my way a while back. They made my day.
We did that one year and I remember thinking the same thing you did. It was a nice memory but it sure was pricey! And I didn't even take my camera! Can you believe that? : )
Post a Comment