*****So I will start with Halloween! I never in my life imagined I would be a mother of so many little monsters...... so Halloween is now my best holiday, because I can dress them up in exactly what they are.... MONSTERS!!!!! Just kidding, actually none of them were monsters for Halloween this year, but it was definately a nightmare (fitting for Halloween) to get them all ready for the town Halloween party! So here they are, my cowgirl, vampire, teenage mutant ninja turtle, my princess, cat and baby flower...... and most of you might be glad to see that the KING of POP came back from the dead for just one night!!!!!
Not bad for a "throw together a costume the night before!"
She did have her make-up done better then this, but she got mad and wiped it all off! You can tell by the look on her face she was not a happy vampire for Halloween!!!
I love this little man!!! He is so easy to please and is such a good brother to his sisters! He was my cute little turtle for the night!
And of course..... this little girl had to be a princess, what else is there??
My little cat had the sniffles! She was sick..... so Halloween wasn't fun for her. come to think of it, my vampire was sick too, that's why she wasn't happy in the picture!
And really????? Does it get any cuter then this. We had to top off our night with a little flower!!!!!
And last but not least!!!! MY MAN!!! What was I...... you may ask!!!! I was his biggest fan!!!!
That just about does it for the Halloween Update! I'll post again soon.... maybe again today since I have so much catching up to do!





No comments:
Post a Comment