Tuesday, November 9

Halloween!!!

I don't know about you, but Halloween with 6 kids... I'd rather sleep through the holiday!!! Most of my kids picked easy costumes this year, so I can't complain but there was one werewolf that made it a little more extensive!! But she looked great!!! Don't you think?

It was quite the chore getting that hair off after all the festivities!!!

This is....... who else??? My little DEVIL!!! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with her eyes open! :( But she looked great too!!


At the beginning of the night he looked great! This is after a little wear.. I'm sure not many of you know who he is.... Jacob Black from the twilight saga??? All the girls were swooning over him!! hahaha

What else would these two be??? And of course our little bumble bee! It was a great day! It rained while they did the trunk or treat but that didn't stop them from bringing home WAY TOO MUCH CANDY!!! And when all was said and done, I was pretty glad that I didn't opt to sleep through it all!!!

1 comment:

a said...

Awesome Costumes!