So, Thanksgiving is just around the corner! I cannot believe this year is almost over already. Did it go by as fast for you as it did for me?? So as a tribute to Thanksgiving I am going to post a few things that I am grateful for up until the 1st of December, it may be one thing, it may be five it may be 10 a day, but I am determined to voice some of the things that I consider a blessing or that I am grateful for! Today I will start with 5!!!
1. My family.... all of them!!
2. A warm home for the winter
3. The holidays! I love them!!! And I love the feeling that I have during them!!
4. NOW brand cream deodorant! Best stuff ever, and anyone who comes around me should be glad that it works!! hahaha
5. The gift of Life!!! For mine and how wonderful it is!!!!
What about you? What are a few things you are Thankful for???





No comments:
Post a Comment