I was going to post on Sunday, but didn't. Does anyone have any ideas on how to help my children sit quietly through sacrament meeting. I always wake up on Sunday morning with a good attitude of "let's get ready and go to church." But the second I start getting them ready I decide I don't want to, but push through it anyway. The worst thing though, is I finally make it to church and low and behold, they never sit through sacrament meeting, which then brings about the attitude of "why in the world, did I even come?" Just to clarify I have 5 children, ages 8,7,5,4,2 so I'm sure I need to do something different for each one right?
So, if you have any great ideas PLEASE PLEASE share them with me before Sunday. My husband always jokes around that we are going to go on the 5 year inactivity plan, I don't think this is truly an option for us, but some insight would help...... so we don't use THE PLAN!!!!
(Reed @ Newfield, if you're reading this, you could solve the problem and attend sacrament meeting with us and sit by us and help us feed our children when they whine, and take them potty when they need to go, lucky for you none of them wear diapers anymore!!! What do you say, do you think that is a better PLAN???)
Wednesday, April 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I've been meaning to comment on this since you posted it, but haven't had the chance. I actually just read an article on exactly this. I'll have to e-mail you though because it's too long to post here.
Post a Comment