Monday, April 14

Two Thumbs up!

Shally got baptized this weekend! It was such a beautiful day and it all went soooo well. We were so glad we were able to have so many people come! We didn't get many pictures of the family, considering none of my family got there early enough to take some before hand, and afterward I was sooooo busy with the meal that I forgot. No one else thought of it I guess. But I did get a few cute ones! Thanks to everyone who came to share Shally's special day!
Congratulations SHAL!!!!!





2 comments:

Ragan said...

Congratulations Shally!!! I still can't believe we have 8-year-olds this year. Sheesh, why is it that the moms are always supposed to think of stuff like meals? ;)

Jaime said...

I know!!! Are we getting old? It would have been perfect if you were here because you could have been my potographer!
Hey, what happened to the NO MEDIA MONDAYS!!!