So it's 9:00 in the morning. The house is pretty much clean, and I am completely alone!!! What should I do. I could organize, but that's no fun! I am definately going to take a shower, and brush my teeth (no I haven't done that yet, I know gross huh) but it 's only 9. I think I am going to get my self ready and go out on the town!!! YEE HAW! That would mean such a different thing if I was actually somewhere where I could enjoy window shopping, or walking on the beach, or relaxing in a swimming pool! Nope, to be honest I don't really know what I'll do, so maybe I shouldn't waste the gas, and should just stay home and sleep!
Guess it's not really hard to decide what to do here! You either go to town for the heck of it, or you don't. I might be the 'heck of it' kind of gal, or not. I guess we'll see after I'm ready for the day! I hope every one else is having a nice day!!! LIFE IS GREAT, isn't it????? And no, I am not being sarcastic. It's actually quiet enough for me to sit back and realize that my life it great. Even though some days I don't think it is. It really is, I have an amazing husband, with 5 amazing children (even though they are messy) and I have an amazing body, o.k. o.k. just dreaming on the last one! I do actually look pretty good.........with my clothes on! It goes to show, looks can be deceiving...... It's time to stop isn't it?
o.k. I'll post later!
Friday, April 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So, what did you do???
How do you keep managing to be alone?
lol. you are funny.
Post a Comment