Wednesday, April 30

Happy Anniversary!


Today is our 9th Anniversary. We were able to go to the temple tonight. It was a great end to a beautiful day! Since it is our ninth Anniversary I am going to tell you nine things I love about my husband!!

1. He works hard everyday

2. He helps me a lot (well a lot, sometimes!!)

3. He is tall dark and handsome!

4. If he doesn't know something.... he is willing to learn it!

5. He is honest and respectful to others!

6. He loves to reach beyond his goals (and almost always does!!!)

7. He never yells at me....ever!

8. I love his kisses!!!!!

9. I love his company... HE MAKES ME LAUGH, and I love that.



Happy Anniversary Love MUFFIN!!! This last nine years has been the BEST!!!!

3 comments:

Ragan said...

I already told you this, but nobody else has told you here, so HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Glad you had a good day and you're such a good example going to the Temple on your actual anniversary. Ours is two weeks from yesterday! It's amazing how fast nine years has gone by.

a said...

You look so pretty!!!!!

Jaime said...

Thank you, I was thinking that I looked bloated....wait, that's just ME looking chubby!
Thank you for the compliment though!