
Wow, I didn't realize that I didn't update my blog the other day, I sat down to do it, and must have gotten distracted. I dont' remember what I was going to blog about but here's a new post anyway.
Yesterday was a beautiful Sunday, other then the usual Sunday morning feelings of "WHY am I going through all this hassle, just to get to church and have the kids act CRAZY! I actually ended up not going to sacrament meeting. I woke up at 6:30 and decided to take advantage of the quiet and read my scriptures and do a little meditating and time got away from me. My mom called and asked if we were going to church and I said "Yep, we're just starting to get ready, I might be a little late though!" Then she said "Jaime, you're going to be more than a little late, it's 8:45" Yikes church at 9:00 and half my family wasn't even awake!!! So we missed sacrament meeting.... to which my children all said "SWEET" when they found out. Naughty kids!
Anyway, to the subject of my post, it was so warm and beautiful that we fired up the camp chef and barbequed our meat! It was a nice family day!
Addi dressed herself, in Shally's shirt, Shally had some sour lemonade, Briella could live in her pajamas all day, Dawson has become Spiderman full-time, and Jennasea is just watching them all, thinking how crazy they are!








1 comment:
Sounds like something my kids would say if we missed sacrament meeting, but since we never have I can't be sure. lol. I'm with Briella, pj's all day is the way to go!!!!!
Post a Comment