I'm sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. Or at least it seems like it to me. I guess it must be getting close to the end of the school year, things are just crazy. I spent labor day weekend at my mom and dad's sewing!!! YES, I said sewing. I made a dress for each one of my girls! Much more then I bargained for, but I got them done and now just need to put the buttons on. I am making them all some summer dresses and skirts and shorts, I know.........insane, but I already have all the material so it is cheap, just time consuming!
Nothing else is happening around here! Kids are being kids and ready to be out of school, I'm looking forward to the chaos soon to enter our home in 4 days, 5 kids, no school, ALL SUMMER! Dave's job is great, and I am....................NOT pregnant!!!!! Yet.....
Tuesday, May 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am proud of you for sewing. I just got a bunch of new patterns from my MIL, and I have some fabric from my mom, so I just have to jump in and start sewing. You'll have to post some pictures when you're finished.
ERRRR! I just left you a comment and google messed up and didn't post it.
I think it's great that you're sewing for your kids -- you need to post pictures of the dresses you made.
Post a Comment