
O.k. , so I am not the kind of mom that makes my kids go to pet day at school without a pet! So guess what? I got them a pet (Shal and Geeg!) They had pet day together so I had to get them a pet right???
When I brought it home, they were so excited and said "Mom deserves a hug and a kiss!" So they both gave me one, Next to me was Dave that said "She doesn't deserve one from me!" (I'll have you know he does still love me!
Yep, Parakeets. They are surprisingly very easy to take care of.....so far (we've only had them for 3 days) but you can leave them in their cage their food and water last a while and they are surprisingly not that noisy! I hardly know they are there, besides the occasional chirp. They loved it when I vaccuumed today and chirped while I was doing that, but they are very easy! I am not regretting it yet!
Crazy! But the kids love them! And they are cheap to take care of!





1 comment:
Parakeets aren't as easy as Hermit Crabs, but they are much prettier.
Glad you found pets that work for you.
My aunt is thinking about giving away her one year old Shitzu, and I almost for a minute considered taking it. Tim would have KILLED me!
Post a Comment