
So it has been a REALLY long time since I have posted any fun facts, so today I thought I would post a few more!
1. A baby octopus is about the size of a flea at birth! (yummy, yummy... octopus salad!) How's that for your GAG reflex AMY!!!
2. An Ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain!
3. The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910 (WHOOOAAA!!! That would be like Shally having a baby, and I'd be a grandma!)
4. The IRS employees tax manual has instructions for collecting taxes after a nuclear war. (You can never be too prepared!)
5. Dragonflies can travel up to 60 mph. (too bad they aren't life sized, we could ride them around and save on gas!)
I think that's enough for now, I'll make another google pages on my sidebar later!!
I am fascinated with facts like these!! So share one, if you have any!





2 comments:
That is so nasty! I did make a gagging sound when i saw the picture.
This is really a disgusting picture! I can't believe people eat that. Ugh!
Post a Comment