
My daughter really wants a dog. She has saved her money for the last few months! She has about $80 dollars. I don't want a Mutt, and I'm not sure I want an inside dog, enough occupants already, but I'm not sure I want an outside dog because they are bigger! I don't really care for big dogs, I love little dogs but don't feel like I'm ready for a dog in the house.....YIKES!!! Shally has a pet day at school in the next few days, and I'm debating on surprising her, any suggestions????? Help me... I'm thinking the best dog to get is one that is free, but for some reason I am in love with the high end dogs! Help me out!





3 comments:
Ummm....Hermit crabs are good! LOL!
I've decided that I can't handle both kids and dogs in the city. We've tried several times now, but I always end up sending the poor puppies away when they start wetting on my carpet or when the kids track their messes back into my house.
I know it's a good thing for kids to have pets (remember all of our Pomeranians and all of your Poodles? Oh, and Spikey?) and I feel like a bad mom for not being able to handle it. Maybe since you have a ton more land than we do.... Or maybe you really should convince Shally she wants Hermit crabs instead!
I say get a mutt. Usually the dogs that are pure bred have more diseases and more problems than mutts do. Also, mutts are usually smarter. My other personal opinion is that all animals belong outside. This is coming from someone who is allergic to cats. If you keep your animals outside, you won't have to worry about smells, pet hair, etc...when guests come over. Good luck making the decision!
I hear ya!
We've been debating for over a year now! We even know what we want, and yep! It's a high end one too. I don't want some mutt running around making messes. If I have a dog, I want it to be cute and fluffy, but not shed. Hmmmm.
So we think we want one like Denny and Rachels, it's a Shiztu/Maltese blend and doesn't shed, but it's fluffy and cute. It's $400. And we have a baby on the way, so maybe next year.
We tried Beta Fish for a while, but guess who has to clean the ICKY tanks? the mom! Guess who has to remember to feed them, or remind the kids? The mom! (but I guess same goes for dogs, and the poop is alot bigger than fish's poop) We ended up flushing the stupid things. (Don't tell our kids, they think they had to go to the fish doctors)
Ryan has frogs, and loves watching them, but he's old enough to clean the tank by himself. ~Good Luck~
Post a Comment