Monday, July 21

comments

HOW COME NOT VERY MANY PEOPLE COMMENT ON MY BLOG???? I WANT MORE COMMENTS, SO FROM NOW ON YOU CAN'T READ MY BLOG UNLESS YOU MAKE A COMMENT!!! OH, AND AMY, YOU HAVE BEEN 33 AND LOVING IT FOR WAY TO LONG NOW!

post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fine, I guess I won't read your blog anymore! ;)

Julie said...

I like your new blog design. The colors really fit you well.
Oh, but I am mad you got your music working again. He he.
Don't get upset that I don't comment often, besides, I don't see you commenting on my blog recently. So there!

a said...

LOL...I am on may way to a new post as we speak...lol.

Cindy said...

I do look at your blog frequently! Sometimes I just dont comment! Keep posting!! What is the status of your houses???

The Rook Family said...

Not very many people comment on MINE either! Come on, peeps! COMMENT!

BTW, Jamie...you ready to send kids back to school yet? I'm dreading it. I hate having such a scheduled life. I love the laziness of summer (even though I'm running 90 miles a minute)...but I guess I like to sleep in when I can.