Thanks everyone for all of your comments! Atleast now I know, even if I don't get comments that someone is reading it. I was gone all week last week to a family reunion. The crazy part of the family (my side). It was soooooo great. I am such a people person and love being around everyone and visiting. There aren't many families that still have an extended famiy reunion like this one. We have any where for 100 to 160 people come at any given time. It is a blast and so much fun. I'll post pictures later, of course my camera ran out of batteries and I had to use my moms, now I have to wait for her to get them too me....mmmm maybe in about 6 months!
Anyway, I have made a personal decision to be Happy all the time!! So if any of my posts are negative from here on out, just reprimand me and keep me in line.
Life is good, kids are great, summer is almost over, I haven't sold any of my houses, but I have one on ebay, and I already have quite a few bids and a lot of people watching it, I have 7 days left on the auction. It's definately not up high enough but will get there in the next week!!!!
Thanks to all my friends who support me and read my, sometimes boring, blog!
5 comments:
good for you, babes.
ps - when are you gonna get on facebook?
I'll cross my fingers for you on a house to sell. But, if you sell them both THEN where will you live? Your mom and dad have the right idea, I think. Let's all move to Tabiona. It's so pretty there.
Sooo...are ya happy today or not? ;-)
Good for you for tryiing for a good attitude. I should try that goal too! BTW the reunion was really fun! Thanks to you and mom for all your hard work!
I left you something :) See if you can find it!
Post a Comment