Of Course Thanksgiving is tomorrow. And for the next few days I am going to post of something that I am really grateful for! Some may be profound, some may be simple and some may be crazy, who knows, I haven't even thought of any to put down yet, I'll do it as I'm typing! Here it goes!
Things I am GRATEFUL for!
1. I'll start with the obvious.....MY FAMILY, Who mean the world to me!!!!
both immediate and extended!
2. The gift of LOVE!
3. Literature!
4. The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!
5. The smell of Apples and cinnamon!
6. That I am healthy!
7. My friends, with which life would not be the same without!
8. That my house is sold and may close before Christmas!!!
9. My Heavenly Father, My brother, Jesus Christ and the blessings they so willing give to my family!
10. LIFE!!!! Thank you, Thank you for my life, it couldn't be better!!!!!!!





2 comments:
where are your pictures....I have been waiting for a long time.
My family pictures? We attempted one day, but it was so cold outside and we didn't really have a place to do them outside and my kids were very uncooperative!
Post a Comment