Thursday, November 27

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I hope you were able to spend time with your families and were able to roll home(ha, ha....... from eating so much!)
I have had a good time, Last night our family just sat around visiting! It ended up at the end of the night being me and Dave, my brothers,and my dad, conversation drifted from gospel subjects to politics to anything in between! I have an amazing family and I am so thankful for them.
Here is my List of more things I'm grateful for!
1. My siblings (especially my brothers, I miss them a lot.... It's o.k. twins.... I still love you, just see you more!)
2. Modern transportation
3. Chilly winter nights
4. Pumpkin pie
5. Holiday Movies
6. Christmas decorations
7. Music
8. Calculators (especially for big figures...sometimes the calculator works better than my brain.... well most times!)
9. Time
10. Thanksgiving FOOD,,,,, YUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!

post signature

No comments: