1. Electricity
2. Organic food
3. Genealogy
4. Flip-Flops
5. The Priesthood
6. My parents
7. Paper weights
8. My friend who designs blogs (I wish I had a Christmas Design!!!) Oh, and by the way if you guys want to enter a drawing for a free Christmas blog design, there is a link to your left (blogger boutique), just under our picture, click there and enter!!!!
9. Coconut cream pie (I apoligize to my family for my coconut cream pie this year, it was not the specialty that it was supposed to be, I tried something different and it just didn't work! Next time.)
10. Voss water bottles!





1 comment:
Hmmm, is that a hint? You didn't tell me you posted about it -- I would have entered you in my drawing. My MIL wants me to do a Christmas design on her blog, yet she's never even actually posted by herself...I'm thinking maybe I'll do up a quick design for my friends/family and give everybody the same one, if they want it -- I'll just change out the pics. That's a good Christmas gift, right? ;) First I have to finish (and start) the one for my drawing.
Post a Comment