Monday, November 3

Halloween

Well I don't have any pictures for Halloween yet! I had to use my mom's camera so I am waiting for them to email them to me and then I will post!

post signature

3 comments:

The Monsen's said...

ok the two little girls are the one in the pink shirt that brant is on his lap then the other little girl is sitting next to Molly and the girls where in foster care from utah and the parents couldn't get them back cause they would rather do drugs sad huh!!

Ragan said...

Hey, do you know your next post is your 100th? I can tell because your blog still shows up on my dashboard. Anyway, thought I'd warn you so you can celebrate...I missed my 100th post, I wasn't paying attention.

Harold said...

Hi Jamie. Its Juliana. I am in Korea visiting Darsha and she showed me your blog. I don't have a blog going so you'll have to send me an e-mail. My email is juliana828@yahoo.com.