So I decided since I have been such a grinch the last few weeks, I would check out all the kids early and take them to the park for Briella's birthday. It was pretty fun! We were of course the only ones there today. It was actually quite warm! We had a lot of fun, and I did get a few pictures of all of my children together. That is probably one of the biggest chores EVER!!! All in all it was a great day and Briella had fun along with her siblings, Oh, and my mom and dad bought another RAT!! Cute isn't he???
Wednesday, April 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Happy Birthday Briella!!! Very nice pictures! I thought maybe your parents really were raising rats for a second there.
My husband calls them RATS. This one is adorable though. They have gotten 3 in the last 8 years this is their 4th and the only one that has made me want a poodle in my home! He is so cute!!!!
Post a Comment